Dominia: the Open Multiverse Project
Kor are tall and slender with light blond or white hair. Their skin is ivory, blue-grey, or grey, they have pointed ears and males have fleshy barbels that extend from their chins. They paint geometric patterns on their bodies that seem to resemble the markings on hedrons. They wear clothing that leaves their arms free for climbing with belts, pouches, and straps to keep their climbing gear.
- Ability Score Increase: Dexterity +2 and Wisdom +1
- Age: Kor mature in their teens and usually don’t live past 100.
- Alignment: White mana.
- Languages: Common and the silent speech of the kor.
- Size: Average 6 feet tall, light and slender, medium.
- Speed: Base 30 feet. Climbing speed of 30 feet so long as you are not encumbered nor wearing heavy armor.
- Vision: Normal
- Brave: Advantage on saving throws against being frightened.
- Kor Climbing: Proficiency in Acrobatics and Athletics skills.
- Lucky: When you roll a 1 on a d20 roll for attack, ability check, or saving throw you can reroll the die and use the new roll.
(Based on Plane Shift: Zendikar)